The Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday Tote 15L is a roll-down and clip shut waterproof bag with an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap used for shielding electronic devices during travel, in the rain or snow, and anywhere near water. Designed primarily for military and law enforcement forensic investigations in extreme weather/sea conditions, the Faraday Tote is also used for executive travel, data protection, EMP protection, and offers anti-hacking/anti-tracking assurance. Electronics enclosed inside are GUARANTEED to be protected from water and data or device hacking. The large interior space can easily fit multiple laptops, radios, cell phones, tablets, PLUS additional accessories. A waterproof unshielded zipper pocket on the outside allows you to keep small items accessible and doubles as an agency branding compartment.
*Please note, the material inside will become defective with extended water contact or any punctures, thus the bag should not be used to hold water or carry unprotected sharp objects.
- ✅ Extremely durable roll-down and clip shut 15-liter waterproof tote bag with an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap and front zipper pocket.
- ✅ Used for shielding electronic devices during travel, in the rain or snow, and anywhere near water. The exterior is made with black 500D PVC with welded seams and offers extreme RF shielding with two layers of high-shielding fabric inside.
- ✅ Shields multiple laptops, cell phones, tablets, GPS units, transponders, keyfobs, etc. from ALL wireless signals. EMI shielding & RFI shielding. Used for digital forensics, military, executive travel, personal security, EMP and solar flare protection.
- ✅ 100% shielding of WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation.
- ✅ Open & Fully Expanded Dimensions: 21.5″ x 14″ | Rolled Down Inside Usable Dimensions: 9″ x 14″ | Capacity: 15-liters