Emphasizing prevention, assessment, and evaluation, this proactive guide shows how to advance learning, reduce cyber bullying, and improve school climate by helping students use technology responsibly.
- Practical charts that identify cyber bullying warning signs, appropriate responses, and more
- Abundant reproducibles such as student assessments, incident reports, and school evaluations
- Legal guidelines that include an “acceptable use policy”
- Questions ideal for further reflection and group studyFeatures
- Title – Cyber Kids, Cyber Bullying, Cyber Balance