An essential overview of legal issues related to technology, this resource provides case summaries and proactive strategies on privacy, security, copyright, appropriate online behavior, and more.
- Privacy, security, copyright, liability and safety.
- Internet tools, social networking sites, cyberbullying and appropriate online behavior.
- The use of non-school electronics such as cell phones, handheld computers and cameras.With sample
- Sub-Title – Maximizing Safety and Minimizing Risk in Classrooms.
- Authored – Aimee M. Bissonette, J.D.