Micro Fi is a Wi-Fi enabled handheld digital microscope that works with your smart devices to stream live video and record movies and still images. Download the free Micro Fi app from the Apple App Store or Google Play and view the microscopic world right on your smartphone or tablet! You can control Micro Fi with only one hand thanks to its ergonomic design. Taking an image is as simple as tapping the touchscreen of your device or pressing Micro Fi’s trigger. Collaborate and Learn In the classroom or lab, Micro Fi makes it easier than ever to share the learning experience with others. You’ll be able to connect up to 3 smart devices to one microscope feed. Capture images and videos and store them directly on your device for easy sharing via email, MMS, or social media. For increased portability, Micro Fi runs on 3 AA batteries, which provide up to 2 hours of continuous use. Tripod Adaptable for Surveillance Micro Fi is more than just a microscope. You can also mount it to a tripod or stand using the included 1/4-20 threaded insert. Set the focus to infinity, and Micro Fi becomes a surveillance camera. The live feed from the camera is transmitted directly to your device.
- Ergonomic handheld digital microscope with up to 80x magnification.
- Internal Wi-Fi module for connecting to a smartphone or tablet with free app for both Apple and Android devices. Stream to up to 3 devices at once with a signal range up to 30 feet.
- Powered by 3 AA batteries
- Adjustable 6 LED ring illumination.
- Perfect for inspection, forensics, and classroom exploration. Tripod adaptable with built-in 1/4-20 threaded insert for mounting to tripod or stand. Also functional as a surveillance camera with the lens configuration set at infinity focus.
- Ergonomic handheld digital microscope with up to 80x magnification ^Internal Wi-Fi module for connecting to a smartphone or tablet with free app for both Apple and Android devices. Signal range up to 30 feet. ^Connect up to 3 devices at once ^Adjustable 6 LED ring illumination ^Can also be used as a surveillance camera. 1/4-20 threaded insert for mounting to tripod or stand.